Mine Production Foreman
A mine foreman is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating activities in the mining and wet processing of sand ore.
- They must manage their own time and that of others to ensure that quotas and other requirements are met;
- Responsible for motivating, developing, and leading associates and subordinates.
- The foremen ensure material (ore) processing is efficient in accordance with our company goals and generally accepted industry standards.
- The foreman also coordinates maintenance and repair for machines, as well as helps build staff knowledge on the operation of these machines.
- The successful foreman uses knowledge of company principles and processing methods to maintain cohesive production processes and techniques.
- The keys for success will be a strong focus on safety, open/honest communication, teamwork, improving production and continuous improvement in all aspects of the operation. Manage performance and recognize opportunities in a fair and consistent manner.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a positive.
- Excellent production knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques are expected in this position.
- Effective critical thinking, logic and reasoning must also be displayed to identify staff strengths and weaknesses and approach potential personnel issues.
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of TPS to provide Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, citizenship, or veteran status. Further, it is the policy of the Company to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.