We are looking for an experienced Accountant with a strong preference for knowledge of managing financials in the oil & gas or mining industry. If you are looking to grow with a fast paced dynamic team this could be the opportunity for you.
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers
- Perform general bookkeeping
- Accountable for billing activities, such as accounts payable and receivable.
- Managing project accounting assignments
- Perform various general ledger account reconciliations, wavier issuing/tracking
- Assist with month end and year end close
- Assist with various general accounting functions Bank Rec’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 1-year Public Accounting/Auditing experience
- 2-years Manufacturing experience
- Must like to have autonomy, good decision making skills and the ability to work independently
Send resume to email@example.com
Turnkey Processing Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.