We are looking for a strong Plant Manager at our plant in Kermit, TX. The right leader will be responsible for the management of all aspects of a 2.4 million TPY sand operation and must have prior sand plant operations experience.
- Lead and manage all safety efforts at the plant as well as site planning, pit development, quality control and maintenance function.
- Supervise a workforce of approximately 100 employees.
- Ensure compliance with company mandated safety and environmental policies, programs and guidelines as well as regulatory compliance.
- Lead management team and group of employees and provide strong leadership, training, team building and supervision.
- Manage all mine planning, operational, financial, safety, environmental, personnel, and community relations duties at the mine in accordance with company programs, policies, and guidelines as well as government agencies including MSHA and the EPA.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (preferably Mining or Civil) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of plant management experience in the sand or aggregate industry managing in a non-union environment
- Experience with Statistical Process Control is a plus
- Working knowledge and understanding of MSHA regulations and possess a strong personal commitment to safety
- Solid understanding of operation and maintenance of aggregate and sand processing equipment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and capable of developing and maintaining good relationships with company and regulatory agency personnel
- Strong leadership skills; possess the ability to lead, manage and motivate; have a proven track record for creating employee ownership of safety, production and quality
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; strong planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work extended hours, weekend and nights, where necessary
Send Resume to: email@example.com
It is the policy of TPS to provide Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, citizenship, or veteran status. Further, it is the policy of the Company to undertake affirmative action in compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements.