We offer Engineer, Procure, Construct & Manage (EPCM), Engineer, Procure, Construct (EPC) and design-build delivery methods — select the option that best fits your needs.
Why TPS Project Management?
Proficient management is critical to the success of any project. While other firms have engineering, construction or manufacturing backgrounds, TPS has the full range of EPCM capabilities. Plus, our managers have proven track records in plant operations. Having a project manager who knows not only how to build plants but also how to operate them is a clear advantage. You will be able to start operating sooner and your overall operation costs will be lower.
At TPS we believe that success starts with people. Our experienced project managers have a well-earned reputation for completing projects safely, on time and on budget. All TPS project managers have a minimum of 20 years of experience and undertake the following:
- Define the complete scope of the project
- Create realistic time lines and Gantt charts
- Develop and execute a project plan
- Determine the capabilities of all of the required resources
- Directly manage all subcontractors
- Track progress of all project activities
- Develop and track budget versus actual costs
- Clearly communicate with all stakeholders
- Provide daily on-site support for the duration of the project
- Provide leadership throughout the project
- Execute the startup and commissioning process